The Philippines is said to be leading an initiative with other countries that claim to be highly-prone to the adverse …Read the Rest
- Philippine President Benigno Simeon (BS) Aquino would like us all to believe that the proposed Bangsamoro Basic Law will bring peace to Mindanao. This is probably what some people around him like Presidential Adviser on the Peace Process Secretary Teresita » read more
- AG said Duterte is immune to the so called “social etiquette...
- huh said Perhaps we Filipinos should be genocided, or at least go thr...
- Add said I must say article is a very good take. I have my own reser...
- ChinoF said Imagine the guys who don’t wash after they do their th...
- 889Hayden007Toro99999.99 said It is the Sumerian clay tablets, not the Babylonian clay ta...
- Add said Article is a fantastic message by itself.
- Add said To speculate on what we probably would have been if we were...
- ChinoF said One wonders whether Edward Bernays inspired the trend to use...
- Gustaf von Creutz said I have long been mistrustful of local executives running for...
- T said Be civilized. clean up as you go
- According to a certain Twitter user who goes by the » read moreI switched my entire household's telecommunication needs to Telstra back » read more
- Multi-level Marketing (MLM), network marketing, pyramid marketing, or commonly known » read moreHere’s a certain reaction I heard about English-Speaking Filipinos: “Ha? » read more
- Do Filipino married couples deserve "A Second Chance"? According to » read more
Most viewed posts over the last 24 hrs
- Duterte Supporter Says Only Criminals Cry About Human Rights Abuse
- Rodrigo Duterte And The Pinoy Obsession With Messiah Figures
- Rodgrigo Duterte is wrong: There is a lot of room to be 'iron fisted' legally!
- Are We Filipinos?
- 4 reasons why Mar Roxas will not win the 2016 Philippine presidential elections
- Will Davao City Mayor Rodrigo Duterte's brand of 'justice' work on a national scale?
- Saving Rodrigo Duterte's campaign from his own balasubas supporters
- Do Filipinos speak too loudly and in an annoying manner in public spaces?
- Piss Be With You A Photo Essay
- Mahathir Mohamad on why the Philippines may suffer from a case of mediocre political leadership
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.